Colder Weather Wishlist

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Autumn

1. Mustard Skirt ♡ 2. Striped Blouse ♡ 3. Burgundy Cross Body Bag
4. Romeo and Juliet ♡ 5. Velvet Bow

Now that we are well into November, it's getting harder and harder to get away with wearing my go to uniform (short dress, thin tights) and the grey skies are definitely getting me down! So I've assembled a little wishlist centered around my favorite part of Fall and Winter: the clothing!

For Fall, I have been incorporating more rich tones into my wardrobe - think emerald, burgundy, navy, and my favorite lately, mustard. I envisioned visiting a cute bookstore for the above look, and would definitely pair this look with chunky tights and a cute coat for added warmth!

Winter

1. Faux Fur Pink Coat ♡ 2. Midnight Star Purse ♡ 3. Ear Muffs
4. Queen of Hearts Sunglasses ♡ 5. Pom Pom Flats

For winter, I always default back to my favorite - pastels! For the snow bunny effect ;) I couldn't find a photo that encapsulated what I was going for, so I just used an old outfit of my own as an example! If you know me, you know my penchant for pastel faux fur and pointed flats (preferably with pom poms) - and I wanted to add an extra element of magic with this sparkly purse and super cute earmuffs!

What pieces will you be wearing this Fall and Winter? I'm all ears! ♡

2 comments:

  1. Too excited for November! :) You're so cute in that snow bunny outfit, kailey. also, in love with your bookstore set! :))

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon